by Weilan Weibo
1. This is my own cranberry toast. It's very soft and won't be hard for three days. You can do it once for two to three days without getting up early, and you can eat in a different way. If you can’t make it yourself, just buy ready-made toast. It’s not expensive. It costs about 7 yuan per one and you can eat it for two days.
2. There are 2 eggs, and you should choose a larger egg. Dragon fruit is best to choose red dragon fruit, which is beautiful in color and appealing to the appetite.
3. Cut off the four sides of a slice of toast, cut it horizontally and longitudinally in the middle, and divide it into 4 slices, with two slices each as a set. Beat the eggs and mix well. The dragon fruit is peeled, sliced, and cut into cubes slightly smaller than the bread noodles, which is easy to handle.
4. Take a piece of toast, put a piece of dragon fruit, and then cover with a piece of toast, slightly compacted.
5. Put it in the egg liquid so that each section of the toast block is covered with a layer of egg liquid, so you must choose a larger egg, otherwise the egg liquid is not enough.
6. Brush the pan with a thin layer of oil. It is best to use a pan. I am a lazy person and used the wok by the way, but this wok is a non-stick pan and is very convenient to use. Put the toast slices wrapped in egg mixture into the pot and fry on medium-low heat.
Fry it on one side, turn it over and fry the other side, and then fry each section. The golden surface is covered with a warm purple, which makes you especially appetite.
8. Out of the pot, cut open the code plate, look delicious, serve the table three times and then the CD-ROM, breakfast snacks are good.