1. Prepare ingredients: 50g pasta, 100g tomato, 40g pork, 30g carrot, 30g onion, 30g celery.
PS: For pasta, it is better to choose thinner pasta, which is easier to cook when cooked. If your baby can't chew pasta, you can replace it with regular noodles.
After about 15-20 minutes, remove the pasta.
PS: Generally, there is a suggested cooking time on the packaging of pasta. Mom can refer to the above time and cook for 5 more minutes, because the pasta is not cooked well and it is not easy to chew, it is best to cook it softly. Give it to the baby.
Chop pork into minced meat or stir into minced meat.
PS: Let’s make meat sauce and cook the pasta at the same time, don’t let the pasta wait too long~
4. Cut carrots into small cubes.
The tomatoes are soaked in boiling water in advance, peeled, and then chopped.
PS: Tomatoes should be peeled in advance. When cutting tomatoes, don't waste the tomato juice. After cutting, you should quickly put the tomatoes and tomato juice into a bowl.
Cut the celery into small cubes.
PS: Celery stems have a relatively high sodium content and have a light salty taste. Therefore, when cooking celery, you should put less salt, or even no salt, to avoid allowing your baby to take in too much sodium.
Pour a little oil in the pan, then add the minced meat, stir fry until the color turns white and serve.
PS: I will stir-fry the minced meat first and then serve it for later use. I want to stir-fry the blood inside so that the final product will not have a meaty smell.
8. In a separate pot, pour a little oil into the pot, add the chopped onion and stir fry until it is fragrant.
9. Then pour in diced carrots and celery
10. Pour the tomatoes and fry out the tomato juice.
11. Finally, add the stir-fried minced meat and simmer for a while until the carrots and celery are cooked through.
Babies over 2 years old can consider whether to add a little ketchup.
PS: Tomato sauce can make the pasta more fragrant, but I did not buy a particularly satisfactory tomato sauce. I bought it casually in the supermarket, so I only put a little bit.
13. Then pour the pasta into the pot.
14. Stir all the ingredients well.
15. The delicious spaghetti with tomato meat sauce is ready. If you want to eat it for breakfast, you can stir-fry the sauce one night in advance. After getting up in the morning, just cook a pasta and mix it with sauce~
When the pasta is in the pot, hold the pasta with both hands, like twisting a towel, turn both hands in the opposite direction, lightly handle it, the pasta will be scattered into the pot in radioactive form! In this way, the pasta is heated evenly, and each pasta is cooked to the same degree.
Generally, the packaging of pasta has a suggested cooking time. Bao Ma can refer to the above time and cook for 5 more minutes. Because the pasta is not cooked well and it is not easy to chew, it is best to cook it softly before giving it. Baby eats. Pasta like mine has been cooked for almost 20 minutes before it becomes softer.