1. Prepare all the ingredients. The meat I use is simmered in advance and put in the refrigerator. It will be better if it is freshly stewed
2. After the wok is heated, add edible oil, you can immediately add rock sugar to fry the sugar color.
3. Add the chopped green onion when the sugar is frying. It’s best to turn off the fire to avoid splashing, pay attention to safety in this step.
4. Stir-fry the chopped green onion, it is best to keep the heat on a low heat at this step, so that the chopped green onion will not become mushy instantly.
5. Add the beans and continue to stir fry.
6. Add the right amount of light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
7. Add the pork belly stewed in advance. Continue to stir fry.
8. Cook noodles while frying the beans.
9. The pasta needs to be cooked until 3 minutes cooked, so that it can be easily shaped when placed in the wok, and it can also save some time.
10. Stir-fry the beans and meat evenly and add salt.
11. Add hot water to the height of the beans
12. Remove the noodles and place them on top of the beans.
13. Cover the pot and simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, and turn off the heat when all the water is absorbed.
14. You can enjoy the food by turning it up and down evenly
If you don't know how to fry sugar, you can skip this step. I am used to frying. First, it can increase the hue, and second, it can improve the taste and increase the taste of braised braised. \nSecondly, it is best to watch it by the side after simmering for 10 minutes, so as not to paste the pot, you can turn off the heat when there is a little water left, so that the noodles can absorb some more moisture.