by A piece of baking
1. Prepare the biscuit ingredients
2. First make cookies. After the butter is softened by cutting into small pieces, add fine sugar and beat with a whisk until the volume is fluffy and the color becomes lighter.
3. Add milk and continue to beat evenly to become fluffy and delicate.
4. Sift the low-gluten flour into the butter.
5. Press and mix with a spatula to mix the flour and butter thoroughly. At first, when the flour and butter are not fully mixed, they will appear dry. Continue to press and mix until it becomes a dough (when the room temperature is lower, the state of the mixture will be drier. You can also use your hands directly at this time. Flour and butter are kneaded into a dough).
6. Don't continue to mix it after it's fully mixed into a dough. Excessive stirring may cause the biscuits to taste hard.
7. Place the dough between two pieces of oiled paper, squeeze it, and roll it out with a rolling pin to form a sheet of about 0.5 cm thick. After rolling it out, peel off the greased paper.
8. Use the cookie mold to carve out the desired shape.
9. Put the baking tray into the preheated oven with a high and low heat of 165℃, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Please adjust the baking time according to the actual situation of the oven and the size of the biscuits. Bake it until the surface of the biscuits is slightly yellow, and press the top to feel hard, and you can go out of the oven.
10. Prepare the icing ingredients
11. Then make the icing. Beat the egg whites with chopsticks, beat them, and mix with powdered sugar. Stir continuously with a spatula to make the powdered sugar and egg white completely merge into a thick frosting.
12. Add lemon juice little by little and mix well. While adding, observe the consistency of the frosting. After picking up the icing, the dripping icing will become smooth in a few seconds and the consistency is almost the same.
13. Then there is color correction. Add food colorings of different colors to the frosting and mix well to form frostings of different colors. Choose the color of the pigment according to your needs. If it is Christmas frosting cookies, the Christmas colors of red and green are definitely indispensable. Then put the frosting into the piping bag, cut a small hole at the front of the piping bag, and you can start decorating the biscuits (because the amount of frosting made by the family at one time is not too much, so the color adjustment can be done in a less troublesome way, first put the white frosting Put it into the piping bag, then pick a little pigment and mix it with the icing directly in the piping bag, rub it a few times through the piping bag with your hands, and the frosting can be evenly mixed with the pigment.
14. First squeeze the frosting line along the circle around the biscuit as a contour. Then in the outline of the icing, draw lines to evenly squeeze the entire surface of the icing. After the base frosting has dried, you can continue to decorate it.
For more tips, please lock a baking app, and more wonderful recipes are waiting for you to try!