by Multi-cun Yellow Cooking
1. After washing the pork bones and pork belly (original), let them run in water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Put all the ingredients in the picture (except the bean sprouts and bean foam) in the soup pot, boil them and simmer them on a low fire for 2 hours.
3. Add the washed bean sprouts and bean paste, and cook on high heat for about 3 minutes. Finally, add the right amount of salt according to the individual's amount for seasoning.
1. I personally recommend working people to use the braising pot. The soup is prepared the night before, and the bean sprouts and beans can be soaked the next day after get off work.
2. Bean sprouts and bean bubble are not suitable for overnight in the soup, so in step 3, you plan to drink as much as you want, and then add an appropriate amount of bean sprouts to drink bean bubble.
3. Kitchenware tips: The tea compartment in Figure 1 is very suitable for holding the spices in the soup/simmering process. This way, you can feel at ease during the eating process and don't worry about "thunder."