by Mei Sister's Petty Bourgeois Life
1. Prepare a piece of pork belly and water chestnut, the meat should be a little better, every time you buy this depends on luck, you don’t know what it is, then Baidu, haha
2. Cut the pork belly into even larger chunks
3. Put an appropriate amount of cold water on the pot, add the cut pork belly, pour a little cooking wine, boil, drain the water and rinse with warm water to clean the foam and set aside
4. Peel the water chestnut and cut into larger pieces
5. Peel and cut ginger into large slices, two star anise
6. Put the oil in a cold pan, add rock sugar, and simmer slowly
7. Boil until the rock sugar melts and foams
8. Put the drained pork belly and stir fry quickly, so that each piece of meat is evenly coated with sugar
9. Add the sliced ginger and star anise and sauté until fragrant
10. Half a spoon of cooking wine
11. . A little light soy sauce, and a little old soy sauce [Really a little bit is fine, don’t shake your hands when you pour it]
12. Add appropriate amount of water, turn to medium and low heat after boiling on high heat
13. When the water is boiled to two-thirds less than two-thirds, add the chopped water chestnuts
14. When the soup is not too much, add a little salt, chicken powder, turn to high heat to collect the juice. At this time, you must keep stirring, otherwise it will be easy to stick to the pot, and then I will say why I made it bitter It's not hard to blame
15. It’s tempting to look at. The wild rice stems just absorbed the greasy pork belly, and it tastes fragrant. The braised pork is glutinous.
16. It's also the season when Zizania is on the market
17. In my daily life, I no longer feel angry about some villains, and I am no longer sad about a little thing. It must be refreshing, beautiful, and face life calmly. An Anxin, simply, do something that makes you happy. Without losing hope in life, facing difficulties and tribulations with a smile, with dreams in mind, even if it is far away.
Those who like food can follow me on WeChat: Rei6421. You can also follow my Weibo: Mei Sister’s Petty Bourgeoisie Life. On WeChat, I usually share some of my daily food. If you don’t know how to trust me, there are also food groups that can apply to join.