by Soft blue crystal
1. Pour oil into the pot, add green onions, ginger, and garlic to fry to create a fragrance.
2. Add the diced pork belly and stir fry.
3. Pour in cooking wine, dark soy sauce, and vinegar.
4. Add carrots.
Put potatoes in.
6. Add the beans.
7. Put in the chayote.
8. After stirring well, add salt, and then reduce the amount of water.
9. Cover the pot, push the slide valve up, and cook for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and exhaust.
Be sure to add a little water to the pot, or it will dry up.