1. Main ingredients: duck leg 3 auxiliary ingredients: salt, 15 grams of ginger, 1 green onion (or sliced shallots), 150 grams of bone broth, sauerkraut and fish base, 4 dried red peppers, 5 grams of cooking wine
2. Wash the duck legs and cut into pieces, cut the green onion into sections, slice ginger, and dry red pepper bubbles (optional pickled peppers)
3. Boil the duck pieces in a pot of cold water and pick them up to wash away the blood foam.
4. Put the duck legs in the hot pot, add water, cover the pot, and bring it to a boil
5. Turn to low heat and cook for about 20 minutes. The cooking time is not fixed, it depends on the specific ingredients.
6. Add the sauerkraut fish base material in the bone broth, stir well, continue to cook for about 20 minutes, wait until the sour flavor of the sauerkraut is cooked
7. Prick the duck with chopsticks, and see that it can be pierced gently, indicating that it is cooked, I will taste it directly, and eat a piece of it. Generally, the salty taste of the base material is enough, unless you have a lot of ingredients and water, you can add a little salt. Add your own seasoning oil package
8. Pour in the seasoning oil bag, sprinkle with chopped chives and eat as you like.
1. The sauerkraut and fish base material, if you don’t think it is fragrant, you can fry it in advance and cook it with the duck.
2. The duck meat is not well cooked, so simmer it for a while before adding the sauerkraut base material, so that the sour flavor is stronger.