Wash the cucumber to remove the flesh
2. After cutting into strips, add 11 grams of salt and marinate by hand for 3 hours
3. Squeeze the marinated melon strips and spread them on the grilling net and blow them with an electric fan (if you don't have a grilling net, you can use the drawer of the steamer, anyway, if there is a hole for ventilation)
Cut dried chili into sections, slice ginger and garlic and set aside.
5. Blend 300 grams of light soy sauce and 100 grams of dark soy sauce in a pot and boil
6. After boiling, add an aniseed 15 peppercorns, turn off the heat and let cool for later use.
7. The cucumber strips are blown until they are wilted, and they should be reduced by at least half. (My electric fan is small, so I blow it for four hours)
8. Put garlic slices and ginger slices in a glass box
9. Put the melon strips of the sizzling bar in a glass box, pour the cool soy sauce in, cover the lid, refrigerate and marinate for one day before eating.
1 Cucumber must be stuffed.
2 After marinating, be sure to blow it up and soak in soy sauce to make it crispy.