1. After the fish is sliced, marinate in cooking wine, white pepper, salt, starch, and eggs for about 20 minutes
2. Pour oil in the pot and heat it, add sliced ginger and green onion to fragrant, add the chopped sauerkraut and pickled peppers (if you like to eat spicy, you can add some pickled wild peppers and millet peppers to fry them for a fragrance)
3. Pour in water or stock, and simmer for a few minutes to make the soup taste like sauerkraut, so that the fish is more delicious. Take out the sauerkraut and put it in a big bowl
4. Put the fish fillets in the pot, after they are cooked, put them out and put them in a large bowl of sauerkraut, sprinkle with green onion leaves, dried chilies, and Chinese pepper
5. Heat oil in another pot and pour it on dried chili peppers and green onions.