1. After the fish is washed, cut open from the tail and divide into three pieces
2. Cut the fish into pu slices
3. Use ginger, cooking wine, starch and a little salt together to marinate for 10 minutes
4. Cut the fish bone in the middle into sections
5. Bean sprouts, remove the roots and wash
6. Cut the sauerkraut into sections, and prepare the chili
7. Sliced ginger garlic
8. Heat the pan for a while, pour in the cooking oil and then add the ginger and garlic to fry until fragrant
9. Put down the fish bones and fry for a while, pour some cooking wine to remove the fishy
10. Put down the sauerkraut and stir fry a few times, add enough water to boil, then turn to low heat and cook for a while
11. Next, put the soybean sprouts and boil them
12. After the bean sprouts are cooked, take the bean sprouts and sauerkraut and put it in a pot
13. After keeping the soup in a boiling state, the fish will be scalded and scalded. Taste the saltiness enough, adjust it, and then add the chicken essence to increase the freshness.
14. Pour all the fish and soup on top of the sauerkraut, sprinkle with coriander and chopped green onion
15. Heat two tablespoons of oil in another pot, then add chili and Chinese pepper, turn off the heat when it smells good
16. Drizzle it on top of coriander, now it's all done
The fish meat is cut to a point that is easy to cook, and the addition of starch can make the fish not fragile and tender.
The last step cannot be omitted, otherwise the taste of the dish will be far worse.