1. Cut salty pork belly into pieces, soak in water for half a day in advance to remove part of the salty taste; slice ginger and cut shallots into sections.
2. For ribs, add 3 slices of ginger, half of green onion, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, blanch the water, boil for 1-2 minutes, remove and rinse off the foam with warm water.
3. Peel off the bamboo shoots, cut off the old roots, and cut the hob into pieces.
4. Put all the ingredients into the pressure cooker, and add enough water to at least not have the ingredients.
5. Cook for another 15 minutes after the high fire SAIC. Because there is bacon, there is no need to add salt to taste.
①Because of the long-term preservation of bacon, the salt content is high, so it must be soaked in clean water at least half a day in advance to remove part of the salty taste.
②The salty taste of bacon will penetrate into the soup, so you don’t need to add salt for seasoning. However, due to the difference in the saltiness of the bacon and the length of soaking time, the taste of the soup may be different. Add salt or add boiling water.
③If the amount of water is insufficient, please add boiled water in the middle. After adding boiled water, be sure to boil it again.
④ If you don't need a pressure cooker, add more water and simmer for more than 1 hour until the meat is soft and hard to suit your taste.