1. Prepare shiitake mushrooms, smoked dried, bamboo shoots, and eggs for later use.
2. Wash the toon with rice-washing water and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes into small pieces and set aside.
4. Cut the shiitake mushrooms into small cubes, smoke and cut into small pieces, blanch the bamboo shoots with boiling water and cut into small cubes for later use.
5. Fry the eggs in the pan and set aside.
6. Boil the toon once with boiling water.
7. Put all the ingredients in the container.
8. Put an appropriate amount of vegetable oil in the pot and when it is 70% hot, put all the ingredients into the pot and stir fry.
9. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and salt to taste.
10. Add toon after stir-frying evenly.
11. Stir-fry the toon and other ingredients quickly and turn off the heat.
The delicious toon and seasonal vegetable noodles are ready.
Come and taste it!
1. Toon must be boiled once before eating.
2. Bamboo shoots also need to be blanched in boiling water to make the taste better.
3. In the final step, the toon needs to be quickly stir-fried and out of the pot immediately to retain the original aroma.