1. Cut pineapple into small pieces, cut green and red peppers into cubes, and tear the black fungus by hand
2. Scallops use kitchen paper to absorb moisture on the surface
3. Soak the cut pineapple in salt water for a while and remove it
4. Put oil in the pot, add fresh scallops after the oil is warm
5. Stir fry for a while and put in black fungus
6. Stir-fry for a minute and then add the cut green and red peppers
7. Add appropriate amount of salt and sugar according to personal taste.
8. Pour in a tablespoon of tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly
9. Pour the processed pineapple
10. Stir-fry on high heat for 30 seconds to get out of the pot
1. Pineapple contains pineapple enzymes, which can cause allergic reactions. After soaking in salt water, the enzymes can be inactivated to avoid adverse reactions.
2. This dish is a fast-handed dish. It is recommended to prepare the seasonings in advance to avoid rushing in the cooking process.
3. The pineapple should not be overheated, so it should be put in the last step, and the time for stir-frying should be short.