1. Prepare all ingredients in advance
2. Egg white + 35 grams of granulated sugar until it is stiff and foamed, then add 1 drop of food coloring
3. Mix the almond powder and powdered sugar through a sieve, prepare to cut and mix with the meringue evenly
4. Take half of the almond icing sugar and pour it into the meringue, cut and mix evenly
5. Then pour in all the remaining almond protein powder, cut and mix thoroughly, when the macarons paste becomes as delicate as a ribbon.
6. Put the macaron paste into the piping bag
7. Squeeze on the baking tray, shake lightly to remove bubbles
8. After the skin is dry, bake at 160°C for 15 minutes
9. Cream cheese and butter until smooth
10. Put the whipped cheese frosting into the piping bag, the macaron biscuit blanks are also matched, a set of two pieces, one piece of macaron + cheese frosting + one piece of macaron
11. Draw a thread on the macarons with stuffing
12. Use fondant to make a snail head shape and draw the eyes
13. Finished picture
The macarons in this recipe are made of French meringue. The amount of sugar used is already the lowest. Macarons are generally sweeter. The key is the filling. I use fermented butter and no sugar. In addition, the cheese itself is a bit sour, which just neutralizes the sweetness of macarons. The cooked macarons are best kept in the refrigerator overnight. When the filling is slowly immersed in the biscuit base, it is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The filling is really delicious like ice cream.