Prepare the bones, wash them, and pan under cold water.
Add 1 scoop of cooking wine.
After boiling, you can turn off the heat if you see that there is no blood red on the bones.
Wash them one by one with cold water.
3. Prepare aniseed: green onion, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, dried chili, star anise, cumin, Chinese pepper, Angelica dahurica
Put oil in the pot, add the aniseed and sauté ➕1 tablespoon of bean paste.
Fried red oil.
5. Pour the bones and stir fry quickly evenly
6. Start seasoning: 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of soy sauce, 3 spoons of salt. Stir-fry quickly and evenly over high heat
7. After sautéing on high heat, add appropriate amount of water. I added half a pot.
8. Cover and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
After 40 minutes, the meat was cooked and the potato pieces were added.
Cover and simmer for 18 minutes.
10. Once the potatoes are cooked, they can be out of the pot.
11. Potatoes and bones are ready. A very tasty hard dish. In winter, you can add some vegetables, tofu skin, tofu...to make a hot pot.
1. The bones are fragrant after adding seasonings. \n2. Add time to the stew for 40 minutes. I usually stew it for 40 minutes. \n