· Reference Moon Age·
Babies who are over 12 months old and are not allergic to ingredients· Food preparation·
150 g noodles/ 2 eggs: 5 g soy sauce/ 10 g vegetarian oyster sauce 15 g tomato sauce/ green onion/ oil
2. Brush oil in the pan and beat in 2 eggs first.
3. After frying until the bottom is set, turn the egg over.
4. Fry until lightly yellow on both sides and the eggs are cooked through. Serve and set aside.
5. Brush the oil in another pot and add the chopped green onion to fragrant.
Then add 5 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of vegetarian oyster sauce, 15 grams of tomato sauce, pour in an appropriate amount of hot water, and stir well.
*I suggest that if it is eaten by the whole family or for the older children, use this number of grams. If the baby has been eaten separately, the seasoning can be appropriately reduced according to the child's age and taste.
7. Stir in the noodles after the water boils
8. Put 2 poached eggs in the pot.
Cover the pot and simmer for about 10 minutes.
*If the moisture is almost dried up and the noodles still have a hard core, let's add a little more water and cook it several times.
10. Open the lid after it is ripe. If the soup is too much at this time, collect the juice on high heat and serve again.
11. A simple, delicious and filling bowl of noodles with poached egg is complete. Occasionally lazy, it takes more than ten minutes to make, and you can eat it!