1. Prepare and cut them finely.
2. Wash the bean sprouts.
3. Add to meat slices: ginger, salt, sweet potato powder.
4. Mix well with a little water and marinate for about 10 minutes.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, add garlic, ginger, and Pixian watercress, stir fry until the red oil comes out.
6. Add an appropriate amount of water to a boil.
7. Add bean sprouts and a little salt to cook.
8. Scoop out the bean sprouts.
9. Add the meat slices and cook them, and pour them into a bowl of bean sprouts.
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
11. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, add dried chili, dried Chinese pepper, and fry until brown-red.
12. Immediately pour on the meat slices and sprinkle some chopped green onions.
13. Spicy and delicious.
14. too delicious.
1. Add a little salt, because Pixian Douban has salt.
2. The amount of pepper and chili depends on what you like.
3. In addition to bean sprouts, you can also add other side dishes you like.