by Baby food supplement master
1. Reference month age: 15 months or more, food preparation for babies who are not allergic to ingredients: 40g butterfly pasta, 25g cabbage, 30g lean meat, 10g carrot, 1 egg, 20g onion, 1g black fungus, 5 grams of corn starch. Operation time: 20 minutes. Difficulty analysis: elementary
2. Wash the black fungus with water in advance and soak for 2 hours.
Prepared pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips.
The properties of the ingredients must be determined according to the baby's chewing ability. If the baby's chewing ability is not enough, the pork can be chopped into mince.
4. Put the cut pork shreds into a bowl, add a teaspoon of soy sauce, pour 5 grams of cornstarch, and stir well.
5. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes, then start processing other ingredients.
6. Soak the black fungus, blanch it in a pot for 2 minutes, drain the water and remove it for later use.
Then continue to cut and dice, shred black fungus, carrots, and onions, and set aside.
Onions contain a kind of onion, which has certain inhibitory and killing effects on bacteria, and can also improve the body's immunity.
If some babies don't like the taste of onions, you can reduce the amount of onions or leave them alone.
8. The cabbage is also cut into thin strips.
Pour the pasta into the pot, stir it with a spoon, and cook for 10 minutes. If you want your baby to chew better, you can cook it for another 5 minutes.
The pasta packaging bag will have a reference time for cooking. The time for different thicknesses and different brands of pasta is different. Please refer to the packaging bag for the recommended cooking time.
Remove the cooked pasta and place in cold water.
In order to prevent the cooked pasta from becoming lumpy after being left outside for too long, put the pasta in cold water for a while.
There are hundreds of types of pasta. When choosing pasta, you can look at the ingredient list and the sodium content in the nutrition list. Choose the one with lower sodium content and minimize the amount of salt, which is more suitable for babies.
11. Add a few drops of linseed oil and mix well. Avoid sticking the noodles together, it will not be easy to fry them when you wait for a while.
12. Beat fresh eggs into a bowl and beat evenly.
13. Heat a flat-bottomed non-stick pan and brush with a thin layer of oil, pour in the egg mixture, and fry into egg skins.
14. The fried egg crust, cut into small pieces.
15. Brush a small amount of oil into the pan, add the marinated pork, and stir-fry quickly.
16. Stir-fry the pork until its color changes, add carrots, onions, and cabbage, stir fry evenly. Continue to add black fungus shreds and stir fry.
Pour in the right amount of hot water and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes to let the ingredients cook thoroughly. I added about 30ml of water.
Continue to add the cooked pasta and stir fry evenly. Add the fried egg crust.
18. Finally, add some salt to taste.
19. Out of the pot! Put the fried pasta with seasonal vegetables into a bowl and let it warm up before serving to your baby.
1. The properties of the ingredients must be determined according to the chewing ability of the baby. If the chewing ability of the baby is not enough, the pork can be chopped into the end.
2. The pasta packaging bag will have a reference time for cooking. The time for different thicknesses and different brands of pasta is different. Please refer to the packaging bag for the recommended cooking time.
3. In order to prevent the cooked pasta from becoming lumpy after being left outside for too long, put the pasta in cold water for a while.
You can personally make supplementary food and feeding problems: shipu878