1. First, beat the egg into the appropriate amount of water in the flour, mix well, add a little salt in it, it is best to take out the chopsticks to connect the egg liquid into a thread, cut the tomatoes and mushrooms, and wash the cabbage (use Chinese cabbage or Chinese cabbage is best , Because there is only cabbage at home, so instead), cut the lean meat into shreds, add starch, cooking wine, salt, mix well and let stand for ten minutes, then pour it into a pot and stir-fry to serve.
2. Pour oil in the pan, heat it, then pour in the egg mixture, use low heat throughout the whole process, fry until the egg mixture is solidified and then cut into shreds.
3. Pour in a little oil and heat up, then pour the side dishes in 1 and stir fry, add water after 3 minutes
4. Pour in the cabbage and a little salt when it cooks for five minutes, pour the pimple noodles in 2 in two minutes, add the cooking wine and cook for another five minutes to turn off the heat
5. It's ready to be eaten. It looks a little bit worse because the cut is relatively thick, but it is quite comprehensive as a breakfast