1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. Cut the lean meat into small pieces, put it in a pot, boil under cold water, boil the pot for two minutes, then remove it, and blanch the broccoli for one minute.
3. Put the lean meat and broccoli in a food processor and beat them into minced shapes
4. After being beaten, put into a bowl and set aside, and chop the carrots into fine pieces.
5. Cut the potatoes into small pieces and steam them in a steamer. Put the steamed potatoes in a grinding bowl and crush them into a puree.
6. Mix all the ingredients, add starch, and stir evenly
7. Then rub the potatoes into small balls and press them into a cake shape. After the pan is heated, brush with a thin layer of vegetable oil, put the potato cakes in the frying pan, and then use a spatula to slightly press the potato cakes until one side is slightly yellow Turn it over and fry for a while. The potato cakes are softer, and they are easily deformed when they are turned.
8. Fry until golden on both sides, you can serve it