Dice the lean meat, add ginger and garlic, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, starch, mix well and marinate for half an hour, wash the side dishes and cut into cubes for later use, remove the core and dice the cucumber
2. Saute the ginger garlic and green onion in hot oil, add the diced meat
Fry until it changes color and remove it
4. In another pot, add carrots and stir-fry until soft, add cucumbers and green beans
5. Add a pinch of salt
6. Finally put in the diced meat
7. Stir well
1. It is recommended to remove the inner core of the cucumber, so that it will be more crispy.
2. Carrots can fully release their nutrients only when they are over oiled, and they are not easy to be cooked, so they must be fried for a while.