1. Cut pork belly into pieces, cut frozen tofu into pieces, slice baby cabbage (separate vegetables and leaves), chopped chives and chopped green onions, set aside
2. Cut the pork belly in a hot pot under cold water, add cooking wine, green onion and ginger to blanch water, remove the bleeding powder, rinse and set aside
3. Heat the oil in the pan, and stir-fry the pork belly, which is blanched at 60% of the oil temperature, and stir-fry for about two minutes. Add garlic, ginger, pepper, pepper, star anise, and fry the aroma. Then Xia Pixian Doubanjiang (according to personal taste, you can consider adding or not, my taste is heavier) fry the red oil, then pour an appropriate amount of water into a lidded pot and simmer slowly for about 15 minutes
4. Then add the noodles one by one, and continue to simmer the frozen tofu for 5 to 8 minutes. Don't simmer for too long, or the noodles will rot.
5. Then go to the baby cabbage, and finally the baby cabbage leaves. (The cabbage is harder to cook than the cabbage leaves, so let's go to the cabbage first, and finally get the cabbage leaves. Just blanch the cabbage leaves)
6. Finally, before starting the pan, put the seasoning according to personal tastes and preferences. I put salt, chicken essence, soy sauce, pepper oil, and oyster sauce. Finally, put the pot on the plate, sprinkle with chopped green onion and it's done
7. Non-professional chefs, their own methods, I hope everyone can refer to it, thank you
The cooking time of the vermicelli must be mastered, or it will be rotten