1. First, wash the inside and outside of the bought pork belly several times to remove the excess fat.
2. Boil a pot of water, put a few slices of ginger and a little cooking wine, pour the pork belly into the boiling water, and then pour the water out. Rinse the pork belly with cold water and stuff the ginger, red dates and tea tree mushroom into the pork belly.
3. Put the pork belly, carrots, lotus seeds, shallots, the red dates that are not stuffed with pepper, and the tea tree mushrooms into the soup pot, add an appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat and simmer for 1 hour.
4. After simmering, take out the pork belly with a spoon and let it cool a bit
5. Put on gloves and cut the pork belly into small pieces, then put it in a soup pot and boil for consumption.
The smell is tangy, delicious...