1. Pork belly has more mucus. It is best to scald it with a hot pot, then wash it with fine salt and starch, and finally marinate it with white vinegar to deodorize; the chicken is first washed with hot water to remove blood and then clean with water.
2. Slowly stuff the cleaned chicken into the pork belly, crush the white peppercorns and spread them evenly on the pork belly; after soaking the hair, stuff it into the belly of the chicken, and put the ginger;
3. Use a needle and thread to sew all the openings of the pork belly. The denser the needle thread, the better to prevent the chicken juice essence in the pork belly from leaking
4. Prepare a large casserole, add water to a boil, add ginger slices and crushed white pepper; when you smell the white pepper, slowly put the chicken wrapped in the pork belly into the pot; use a low heat to simmer slowly, turning occasionally Click on the pork belly to prevent the outer wall of the pork belly and the bottom of the pot from sticking to it and getting burnt.
5. Simmer on low heat for two hours, then turn off the heat and wait for three hours. The casserole has better heat preservation ability and can slowly soften the pork belly and chicken. When you want to eat, boil it over medium heat and simmer for one hour.
6. Slowly cut along the pork belly with a knife. Just pull the stitching thread. Use a plate to take out the chicken juice from the pork belly and set aside.
7. The chicken can be directly unloaded and boned and eaten directly with some chicken juice. The pork belly is chopped and served, and then put back into the soup and boiled, you can drink the soup and eat the pork belly.
8. Pork belly wrapped chicken
The oil in the pork belly will slowly flow out when cooking, use a small spoon to scoop it out along the side of the pot to reduce the inhaled fat.