1. Make good wheat flour for 20 minutes
2. Add ginger, salt, chicken powder, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper to the pork filling, stir in one direction
3. Wash the cabbage
4. Chop the bok choy
5. Add a little salt and stir evenly to kill water
6. Squeeze the water from the cabbage and stir the pork stuffing in a pot, then add sesame oil and salt and stir evenly
7. Wash and chop the leeks
8. Put the leeks into the stirred pork and Chinese cabbage and stir evenly into dumpling stuffing
9. Make good-sized noodles into a medium-sized noodle, and roll it into a dumpling wrapper
10. Add fillings in the middle of the dumpling wrapper
11. Pinch the front and back slices tightly and wrap the dumplings
12. Add water to the boiling pot to boil, boil the dumplings in the pot, and then remove and enjoy
1. The ingredients for dumpling filling can be adjusted at will according to personal preference.
2. The water content of Chinese cabbage is relatively large, so use salt to kill the water in advance.
3. The condiments for the fillings are added according to personal taste.
4, boil dumplings to widen the soup fire.