1. All the materials except butter are put in a basin and mixed evenly into a dough without dry powder.
2. Put the dough in the bread machine and start the first kneading program for 15 minutes. When the program is over, the dough is smooth, and a small piece of rough film can be pulled out. The dough is expanded to the expansion stage and added softened butter.
3. Start the second kneading program of the bread machine for 20 minutes. When the program is over, the dough is kneaded to the fully expanded stage, and a large, smooth, unbreakable film can be pulled out.
4. Take out the dough and put it in a basin, cover it with a damp cloth, and ferment to double its size.
5. Take out the dough, sprinkle with dry powder to prevent stickiness, knead the dough, remove the air, and roll it round and relax for 10 minutes.
6. Roll the dough into a square sheet of even thickness.
7. Divide the dough into strips evenly.
8. Divide each noodle into small noodles of even size.
9. Grease the mold to prevent sticking, spread the dough on the bottom of the mold, spread a layer of salad dressing, and sprinkle an appropriate amount of pork floss.
10. Lay another layer of slices.
11. Spread a layer of salad dressing and sprinkle with pork floss.
12. Finally, spread a layer of slices, spread the salad dressing, sprinkle the pork floss, and squeeze an appropriate amount of salad dressing.
13. Prepare all the bread embryos and ferment them twice.
14. The fermentation of the bread embryo is completed. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, place the raw bread embryos in the middle of the oven, and bake up and down for 22 minutes.
15. Toasted bread.
16. Demould immediately and keep it sealed after cooling.
1. The temperature and time of the oven are adjusted according to the conditions of the oven;
2. Depending on the water absorption of the flour, increase or decrease the amount of liquid materials appropriately.