1. Wash the pork knuckles in a pot under cold water,
2. After boiling, add star anise, green onion, cooking wine, cook for 10 minutes, and boil the bleeding water fully
3. Prepare seasonings, soy sauce, light soy sauce, fermented bean curd sauce, cooking wine
4. Heat the casserole, add oil, two spoons of water, 30 grams of sugar, and stir fry the sugar color over a low heat, stirring constantly
5. Stir-fry until the sugar starts to bubble and change color, put the blanched pork knuckle into the sugar color
6. Add all seasoning
7. Add in hot water without pork knuckle
8. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat, change to low heat and simmer for about 1 and a half hours
9. Flip several times in the middle, cook until the meat can be easily pierced through with chopsticks, the soup is thickened, and the heat is turned off.
10. The pork knuckle is fragrant, soft and not greasy at all, and one is not enough to eat
1. Boil the water in a pot with cold water to fully remove blood foam and peculiar smell; add star anise and cooking wine after the water is boiled in order to fully remove the fishy
2. Frying sugar color and adding water is to avoid badly frying coke
3. Adding hot water when stewing pork knuckle is to make the meat not tight
4. I fry the sugar color this time in a casserole, because the Heile casserole will not break even if it is boiled and cold quickly, so it is not a problem. Normal casserole cannot be fried like this.