1. Wash the prawns, cut off the prawn silks, and remove the prawn threads
2. Cut the potatoes into square strips slightly less than one centimeter wide
3. Start the pot to burn oil and add more oil (you can use it to fry other vegetables in the end, it won’t be wasted); when the oil temperature rises until the chopsticks can bubble continuously, it means that the oil temperature is in place
4. Add potato chips to fry. Turn to low fire and explode. Fry the potatoes until they are golden and bubbling, then turn off the heat and set aside.
5. Re-start the fire, pour in the shrimp, then turn to a low heat and fry until the aroma is strong. When it is particularly fragrant, there is a fragrance of perfume, which can be filled out at this time.
6. Shrimp served
7. After frying the potatoes and shrimp, the oil is very fragrant, you can save it for cooking other dishes later
8. One or two tablespoons of oil is enough in the pot. After a little heat, pour about two tablespoons of bean paste and reduce the heat to a simmer. Boil the red oil
9. Pour in potatoes and shrimp, stir fry, add appropriate amount of salt, color evenly, and ready to cook
10. Sprinkle chopped green onion on top and you're done
If you like to eat strong flavors, you can add another spoonful of bean paste to make the red oil heavier~