1. Wash the chicken feet quickly and cook for about 30 minutes.
2. While cooking the chicken feet, prepare all the other ingredients, slice potatoes and winter melon (must have a certain thickness, not too thin), cut a thousand pieces into strips, and remove the intestines from the shrimp.
3. Seasoning preparation: garlic, pepper, ginger
4. Heat up a wok, add garlic, ginger and chili, and stir fry for a nice aroma.
5. Add three spoons of Pixian bean paste
6. Add cooking wine and 3 large bowls of water, then add white sugar.
7. After the water is boiled, add the chicken feet and potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes
8. Add another thousand sheets and cook for about 3 minutes.
9. Add winter melon and cook for about 3-4 minutes
10. Add shrimp and enoki mushrooms. Boil for about 5 minutes, and just collect the juice!
11. Finally, sprinkle spicy fresh, green onions and garlic on the noodles
12. After the oil is boiled, pour it on it.
1. Cook the chicken feet for about one hour, and then everything will be two, which is easier to taste.
2. Cut the potatoes and winter melon thickly. They are more resistant to cooking and can be cooked more deliciously.
3. When cleaning the shrimp, cut off the whiskers, and then be sure to remove the shrimp's intestines.