1. Prawns, prawns, blanched,
2. Remove the film from the squid, change it with a knife, and blanch it,
3. Kelp blanched,
4. Blanch duck blood,
5. The bean sprouts are blanched and put on the bottom of the soup bowl.
6. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onion, ginger, garlic,
7. Throw a piece of hot pot bottom and stir fry,
8. Add an appropriate amount of water to boil,
9. Remove the aniseed residue and season with balsamic vinegar,
10. Blanch luncheon meat and all other ingredients in the broth,
11. Boil the hairy belly for 8 seconds, then pour it all into the soup bowl,
12. Sprinkle with coriander, white sesame seeds, and sesame pepper, and drizzle with hot oil.
If you don’t like the hot pot base, use Pixian Doubanjiang to stir the pot with oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, abalone sauce, and balsamic vinegar.