1. Prepare the ingredients, and the steamed rice noodles can be purchased from the condiment rack in the supermarket; you can also use 80 grams of rice, 20 grams of glutinous rice, a piece of orange peel, 5-6 dried chilies, 3 star anises, 20 peppers, and 5 garlic cloves. , 5 grams of pepper, 2 pieces of bay leaves, 5 grams of salt, mix well, stir-fry in a pot over low heat, fry until it is burnt and fragrant, take it out, leave only the rice and glutinous rice after cooling, discard the others, pour the rice Store in a pepper grinder and grind as you eat.
2. Peel off the heads and tails of the prawns, take the shrimps, remove the shrimp threads, wash them, put them in a cooking bowl, add salt, cooking wine, ginger, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper powder, starch, and marinate for 5 minutes .
3. If you like to eat chili, you can add a small spoonful of chili sauce to marinate.
4. Grind the steamed pork rice noodles into the marinated shrimps, mix well and set aside.
5. Cut the tomato crosswise at the top 1/3, and use a spoon to remove the flesh.
6. Then use a knife to dig into gears along the edge of the tomato to make a cute and small tomato cup.
7. Fill the tomato pot with the prepared rice noodles and shrimps.
8. Put it in the soup steamer and steam for 8 minutes.
1. Steamed pork rice noodles can be purchased on the condiment rack in the supermarket, but it is best to stir-fry it yourself. Rice and glutinous rice should be used as the main ingredient. The ratio should be 4:1. The other ingredients can be matched according to your favorite taste. For example, some people like five-scents, you can add five-spice powder to stir fry together; but do not add chili powder, because the chili powder will turn black after being hot-fried, and the color of steamed rice noodles will be serious. Bake slowly.
2. You can make more fried rice, put it in a sealed bottle or pepper grinder, and use it as you eat.
3. When grinding rice noodles, it is not necessary to grind the rice very well, leaving some grains of rice to taste better.