1. Pour 70g hot water into 46g butter and let the butter melt
2. Add eggs and water syrup in the basin
3. Add the white sugar
4. Use an electric whisk to beat the eggs until the egg batter has lines that will not disappear quickly
5. Sift into low-gluten flour
6. Stir evenly
7. Stir the melted butter liquid with a manual whisk, then pour it into the egg batter
8. Stir again evenly
9. Put a layer of oil paper on the inside of the cake mold in advance. The molds are a 6-inch square and two 4-inch circles.
10. Then pour the cake batter into it
11. Preheat the oven 170 degrees in advance, 15 minutes, up and down grill mode
12. Put the baking tray into the third level of the preheated oven
13. Select up and down grill mode, 165 degrees, 45 minutes
14. After baking, take it out and let cool
15. Spread the cream frosting (160g butter is softened, 50g powdered sugar is added, and the color becomes lighter, and the color becomes lighter. Then add 25g milk in portions and mix well to become cream frosting).
16. Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour after wiping
17. Fondant paste and knead well
18. Roll into an even piece of skin
19. Put on the round cake
20. Cut off the excess part and fit neatly
21. Then take an appropriate amount of fondant cream and add it to the red pigment
22. Knead smoothly
23. Wrap the square cake in the same way
24. Use a knife to make a rhombus on it
25. Make the shape of the crown and roses with dry paisley, then decorate with sugar beads and lace to complete
1. The amount of cake recipe is 1 6 inch square and 2 4 inch round
2. When rolling the fondant, remember to wipe white oil on your hands and the mat, it will be much more convenient
2. The cream frosting uses the basic cream frosting method. After 160g of butter is softened and 50g of powdered sugar is added, the color becomes lighter and the color becomes lighter. Then add 25g of milk in batches and mix well.
This recipe uses the Midea Smart Pinshang built-in oven, the model is ET1065PS-21SE, with a large capacity of 65L. Please adjust the baking time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.