1. Prepare all the ingredients: half a tender pumpkin, half a carrot, a slice of ham sausage, two eggs, and a small bowl of flour.
2. Take out the flesh of the tender pumpkin and use a wire grater to cut into filaments. Peel the carrots and then rub into filaments. Cut the ham sausage into small cubes, and chop the green onions into fine pieces.
3. Put the ingredients in a bowl and knock in two eggs.
4. Add a small bowl of flour.
5. According to the degree of dryness and wetness, add some water as appropriate, add a little salt, and a little pepper to taste.
6. Supor lifts the electric baking pan and adjusts the knob in the upper cover to a thickness of 15 mm.
7. Put an appropriate amount of peanut oil in the electric cake scale, pour the evenly stirred batter into the pot and spread it out. Turn on the power and select the first scallion pancake function. Bake it until both sides are slightly browned, and it will come out of the pan.