by Autumn to Maple Leaf Red
1. Put the pumpkin puree in the container
2. Add flour and yeast powder
3. Make it into a soft and hard dough. If the water in the pumpkin puree itself is insufficient, you can add a little water.
4. Ferment in a warm place to 2 times the size
5. Knead the fermented dough to exhaust air and let it stand for another 15 minutes.
6. Knead the dough into strips and cut into even dough
7. Roll into round dough
8. Wrap the mung bean paste stuffing into it to make a bun
9. Pack all
10. Put it in a cage for secondary fermentation. In cold weather, you can put water in the pot to heat it and turn off the fire, then put the dough into the lid for fermentation.
11. After fermentation, it is steamed on high heat for 20 minutes, and then steamed for 5 minutes.
12. Mung bean paste pumpkin buns are out of the pot.
It is not easy to ferment when the weather is cold. You can put the dough or steamed buns in a pot filled with hot water or in a microwave oven to ferment, which can save time.
Do not add water to the pumpkin puree when mixing the noodles. If the water in the pumpkin puree itself is insufficient, you can add a little water.