1. Peel the pumpkin, cut into small pieces, and steam for about 25 minutes.
2. Mash the steamed pumpkin puree with a spoon and let it cool for later use.
3. Put the liquid first and then the powder in the order, and pour the water-white sugar-all-purpose flour A-cooked pumpkin puree-yeast into the bucket of the bread machine in order.
4. Install the bread bucket on the bread machine. Start menu custom kneading and knead for 13 minutes.
5. After 13 minutes, the surface of the dough becomes smooth, and the bowl becomes clean and flourless, and it can enter the fermentation stage.
6. Take out the dough and roll it slightly into a spherical shape, put it back in the bread bucket and cover it, and start the menu fermentation for the first fermentation.
7. Fermented to twice its original size (about 1 hour)
8. Dip dry flour with your fingers and insert it into the dough. The dough will rise without shrinking.
9. Add all-purpose flour B to the dough, start the custom kneading menu, and knead for 13 minutes.
10. After 13 minutes, the surface of the dough became smooth, and the inside of the pot became clean and flourless.
11. Take out the dough, if it feels sticky, spread some flour on the board, put the dough on the cutting board and knead it evenly.
12. The surface of the kneaded dough is very smooth, and the cut surface is smooth and has no large large holes.
13. Round and flatten the dough, and use a rolling pin to roll it into a large rectangular dough sheet of uniform thickness.
14. Use a knife to trim it up, down, left and right.
15. Brush with a thin layer of oil.
16. Roll up from one side
17. Roll into a round stick
18. Split into two sections
19. Take one section and cut it into a "V" shaped triangle.
20. Take a portion with the triangular tip facing up.
21. Use chopsticks to press in the middle
22. Everything is done
23. Take the remaining section
24. Cut the dough into equal parts with a knife.
25. Take two dough embryos with the tails facing each other (apply some water on the contact surface).
26. Use chopsticks to clamp it in the middle, it can't be broken.
27. Use scissors to cut 4 petals
28. Wok on cold water, proofing for 20 minutes, steaming for 15 minutes, and then stuffing for 5 minutes, then it can be boiled out.