1. Slice the pumpkin, steam it, and let it cool for later use;
2. Put the high-gluten flour, whole wheat flour, sugar and salt in a mixing vessel upside down and mix well;
3. Add milk and pumpkin puree and stir until there is no dry powder;
4. Change to the dough that is quickly stirred until the surface is smooth and elastic, and add butter;
5. Stir at a slow speed. When the butter is completely absorbed, quickly stir the dough until the gluten is completed. Take about 1/3 of the kneaded dough, add cocoa powder, and mix well to form a cocoa paste;
6. Round the two doughs and relax for 15 minutes;
7. Divide the pumpkin dough into 6 portions, ventilate in turn, round and relax.
8. The chocolate dough is equally divided into 6 portions, vented and rounded and loosened.
9. Flatten the pumpkin dough, roll it into a round piece, put the pumpkin puree first, then the cream cheese,
10. Wrap it and squeeze it tightly, and place it down. Operate the rest one by one.
11. Take a chocolate dough, flatten it and roll it into a round piece. The big piece should be able to wrap the pumpkin dough.
12. After the final fermentation, use a sharp blade to make any cuts on the chocolate dough. Be careful to cut all the chocolate dough and sift a small amount of dry powder on the surface;
13. Turn the oven to 180 degrees in the fast heat mode and bake for about 17 minutes;