1. About 63 grams of egg in shell, the recipe can make an eight-inch cake, and I made 15 of the medium-sized paper cups.
2. Pumpkin puree and corn oil weighing
3. Whip with egg to emulsify evenly
4. Sift low-gluten flour and stir until there is no dry powder
5. Put the egg whites in an oil-free and water-free basin, and add the egg yolks to the low flour paste
6. Stir well with zigzag technique and set aside.
7. The oven is heated to 120 degrees, and the heat is 125 degrees to start preheating
8. Corn starch and lemon juice are added to the egg whites
9. Use an electric whisk to beat this state quickly, and add the fine sugar for the first time
10. Continue to send it quickly until the lines appear and do not disappear, add the fine sugar, I added the fine sugar in two times
11. After adding the second granulated sugar, turn to low speed and beat until wet foaming.
12. Divide 1/3 into the egg yolk paste and stir well
13. Then pour all into the egg whites and stir well or stir evenly in a z-shape method
14. Pour it into a paper cup, and it's 80% full.
15. Put it into the preheated oven for baking
16. The specific time can refer to the size of the paper cup and the temperature of your own oven
17. Bake at 120°C and 125°C for 40 minutes, then turn to 140°C and bake for 20 minutes
18. Shake the baking tray out of the oven and place it on the drying net to cool down
19. There happens to be a seal at home, so friends who don’t have one can just eat it!
20. Pumpkin Chiffon Cupcakes are ready!
The size of the paper cups is different. How many can be made depends on how many paper cups can be made. After adding powder to the paper cups, the method must be mixing or z-shaped baking. Time and temperature refer to the actual temperature of the oven.