1. Wash the purple sweet potato, cut into pieces, put it in a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes, or use a pressure cooker.
2. Add an appropriate amount of sugar to the steamed sweet potatoes, stir, and after cooling, add 100 grams of tapioca flour to soften the hands.
3. Then it can be rolled into strips and cut into small pieces. Add some tapioca flour to prevent it from sticking together.
4. Boil the water, add taro balls, and cook until all of them float. Just put it in ice water and cool it
5. Just add the materials you want to add