1. Prepare all the ingredients you need.
2. Mix a bowl of batter with soy noodles, white noodles and warm water, and just use a spoon to pour it out into a streamlined shape.
3. To make a hot flat-bottomed non-stick pan, be sure to turn on a low heat and brush a layer of cooking oil in the pan. Then pour the prepared batter into the pan, and turn the pan quickly to make the batter spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Shake well.
4. When the batter is basically set, spread an egg on it.
5. The whole process is a small fire, try not to fiddle with the shovel, just wait for it to solidify. When the egg liquid is no longer flowing, add coriander and green onion, sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
6. Use a spatula to gently shovel around, then turn the pancake over. Put some sweet noodle sauce on it, if you like chili, put it on chili oil or soaked chili, it's delicious.
7. Put on fritters, or fritters, or forks.
8. The pancakes are wrapped in fritters, and you can eat them on the plate.
9. One more piece.