1. I bought mugwort online. It's very cheap. I bought a large box for more than ten yuan and received it. It was quite fresh. This is how I left it in the refrigerator for two days.
2. We only need to discard the tenderest parts and the dead leaves and rhizomes so that the finished product will look better.
3. Let me show you whether it is tender or not, don’t bear to throw away the unfinished ones, you can squeeze the juice and freeze them in the refrigerator for a long time.
4. If the Ai Ye you bought has a feeling of wilting, soaking in the water all night will make you feel refreshed.
5. Pour a little more water into the pot, because I made the dishes today. One thing I should pay attention to is to try not to cook it in an iron pot. [To reduce the chance of the leaves turning black, although not absolutely] I cooked in a casserole and put a proper amount Baking soda, specifically, it’s not said that it’s more watery, and if there is more mugwort, it’s a little more
6. After the water is boiled, put the cleaned mugwort and use the chopsticks to quickly dial it evenly, and stir it quickly and continuously. Make sure that each leaf is blanched until the water is exposed to the outside. The water will not be blanched until the color of the water will be darker and some will be oxidized and blackened.
7. Don’t cook for too long, about a minute or two, and rinse it in cold water after it’s out of the pot.
8. Then immediately put it in the ice water prepared just now, and use your hands to evenly cool it down.
9. Use your hands to squeeze out the water. You don’t need to squeeze it too dry. You can put a proper amount in the juicer to cool and boil. If you think it’s not easy to beat, if you plan to use mud, beat it up as much as possible. [有原The juice machine is the most convenient]
10. All done
11. This kind of bagged pickled vegetables bought in the supermarket
12. Peel off the shell of the spring bamboo shoots, remove the old place, wash it and set aside
13. Cut into slightly larger pieces, boil the water and bring a little salt into it and cook for a while to get rid of the astringency
14. Pick it up in cold water and chop it into crumbles
15. The bacon is washed and chopped into minced froth. The bacon is the most fragrant in this dish.
16. It just happened that there was a little lean meat at home, so I chopped it together and added it to synthesize it. If there is no taste, just leave it and it’s okay.
17. Put the glutinous rice flour and the rice flour into a larger pot
18. Add the squeezed mugwort leaf mud. The water absorption of each glutinous rice flour is different. You can add it slowly instead of adding it all at once.
19. But it should be noted that the reconciled noodles are soft and not too hard. At first, the back of the sticky hands is slowly kneaded, and then it is not sticky. [If it is too hard, it will not be smooth if it is steamed and kneaded. There will be hard bumps]
20. It’s best to pour the reconciled noodles into a flat and slightly deeper plate. Don’t have a deep bowl like mine. It’s not easy to steam. It will take about half an hour to steam. You can use chopsticks to insert it and take a look.
21. When I was done, I buckled it upside down on the kneading mat and started to knead the dough. The key point came. It was really sticky and sticky. It was so sticky that I doubted my life. When I made it for the first time, I almost threw it into the trash can. It’s still sticky after you knead for a long time. It will be better if you add a little bit of ordinary flour in it, but don’t use too much. The noodles are too hard. It won’t be easy to handle for a while, not to mention the taste is not good
22. After setting it up, cover with plastic wrap and relax for a while
23. I’ll start to make the stuffing. Add oil, garlic, ginger and sauté the fresh minced meat over low heat.
24. Next is the minced bacon, stir fry over high heat until fragrant
25. At about the same time, throw the bamboo shoots in and continue to stir-fry.
26. Finally add the pickled vegetables and stir fry for about three or four minutes
27. Salt, chicken powder, sugar to taste
28. If you like spicy food, you can put some chili noodles in, and I secretly put a lot of spicy devil chili noodles that I grind.
29. Looking at it, it’s already very greedy, I think this should be delicious if you put a little white rice in it and fry it
30. I forgot to put the chopped leeks when I'm done. I don’t want to put them in at this moment, or I put the chopped green onions.
31. Take out the loose dough and knead it into such a long piece, just like steamed buns
32. Then divide into the same size agent, rub the circle and cover with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out
33. Take one out and use a rolling pin to roll it into a thin dough with a thick middle in the middle
34. I found out that I’m really greedy every time I do my best to put stuffing, haha you should be more cautious at the beginning
35. Slowly squeeze it tightly with your hands, just like making dumplings
36. Make the pleats evenly
37. It’s best to use a non-stick pan and put a little oil in the prepared Ai Jiao dumplings
38. Because I pack a lot of stuffing, I added a drop of water
39. Pay attention to yourself and turn over in time
40. Pay attention to yourself and turn over in time
41. I like the crispy, burnt one, so it looks squishy and it's actually quite delicious
42. It’s especially delicious when it’s hot out of the pot, the bacon on the inside is salty, and the outside is glutinous.
43. Yesterday’s scenery is nostalgic, tomorrow’s scenery is full of expectations, and today’s scenery should not be missed. Be a person who is bright in your heart and loves life, the flowers bloom and shed their own time, love it to be brilliant, and love it to wither.
Those who like food can follow my food WeChat: yuner6421, and share some food news every day. If you don’t understand, you can directly private message, there are food groups!