1. Put milk, whipped cream, salt and sugar into the bottom of the bread bucket
2. Add high-gluten flour, milk powder, baking powder and dry yeast, and execute the bread machine quick kneading program, the time is 10 minutes
3. After the first kneading is completed, add 25 grams of butter, and perform the rapid kneading program, and adjust the time to 30 minutes until the dough enters the expansion stage
4. Put the kneaded dough in a non-stick baking pan and leave it in the oven for 30-40 minutes to make the dough double its original size
5. After the dough is fermented, take it out, remove the air, and divide it into 3 equal parts
6. Knead each small dough and roll it into a beef tongue shape, then roll it up and put it into the bottom of the toast box
7. Then put the toast box into the oven for secondary fermentation, the fermentation time is 40-60 minutes, until the dough fills about 80% of the toast box
8. Preheat the oven at 170°C for 2 minutes, put the toast box in the middle and lower layer of the oven, and fire up and down at 160°C for 30 minutes
9. After 30 minutes, the creamy queen toast will be ready
1. The first fermentation time of the dough generally does not exceed 40 minutes, and the second fermentation generally takes about 60 minutes.
2. Because the toast box is relatively high, it is best to adjust the position when putting it in the oven. The toast box is the same height from the upper and lower ovens.
3. Because the toast box I changed does not have a lid, I can only cover it with a baking pan
4. Watch a TV series about bread in South Korea, saying that when baking bread, you must put an appropriate amount of water in it, so as to ensure that the copied bread is relatively moist