1. Reference age: 12 months or more, for babies who are not allergic to the ingredients. Food preparation: 15 grams of cucumber, 15 grams of carrot, 10 grams of tricolor quinoa, 3 cherry tomatoes, 2 eggs. Accessories: oil, salt Operating time: 10 minutes delicious index: ★★★★☆
2. Put the quinoa in a bowl and soak in water for 2 hours in advance.
3. Pour the soaked quinoa into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water and cook for 15 minutes, and remove it after it is fully cooked.
Cut cucumbers, small tomatoes, and carrots into thin slices.
*You can replace the vegetables here with any food your baby likes.
The carrot slices are pressed into a heart shape with a mold.
*You can also use a variety of molds to make flower shapes, star shapes, or directly use carrot slices. It is not necessary to make shapes.
Beat the eggs into a bowl, add cooked quinoa to the bowl, and add a small amount of salt.
*Add some quinoa to the egg liquid, the effect and nutrition will be better, of course, if you don't have it, you can not add it.
7. Stir all the ingredients with chopsticks.
8. Brush a small amount of oil in the pot and pour in the egg mixture.
9. Put cucumber slices, carrot slices, and tomato slices evenly on the egg liquid.
10. Put the lid on, simmer over low heat until cooked through and take it out.
Cut it into small pieces and eat it.
Unexpectedly, by adding a few more ingredients, a simple quiche can become tall in seconds. Looking at such a beautiful seasonal vegetable baked egg, I am really satisfied with this work!