1. Prepare the ingredients, this piece of carrot was left over yesterday, I also put it in to make the soup, nothing can be ignored
2. Wash the beef bones, put them in a pot and boil for 10 minutes, remove them, and drain the water
3. Peel and wash white radish, cut into pieces
4. Dried mushrooms are soaked in soft, washed by the way, ginger peeled and cut into thick slices, carrots are cut into pieces
5. Pour all the ingredients into the soup pot, add a few drops of rice vinegar, pour about 700 ml of water into the soup pot, cover the pot, turn on the high heat and turn it to medium heat for about 90 minutes
6. After the soup pot is ready, add salt, sprinkle some pepper and mix well, scoop it up and serve
Tips for food:
If you don’t like shiitake mushrooms, you can add some fresh beef. Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate it with salt, sesame oil and starch. Just before the soup comes out of the pot, pour the beef down and bring it to a boil. This will increase the freshness of the soup. taste.