1. After the butter has softened at room temperature, add powdered sugar and mix well. Then add the egg liquid, beat with a manual whisk until slightly hairy, and the egg liquid and butter are completely fused. (Be careful not to use an electric whisk. If you don't control it well, the oil and water will separate and the biscuits will not be crispy.)
2. Add low-gluten flour and knead into a smooth dough.
3. Divide the kneaded dough into six equal parts and dye them in different colors with food coloring.
4. Knead the dough into strips and spread them side by side on a cutting board. Use your hands to arrange the two sides to make the noodles fit better.
5. Roll it lightly with a rolling pin, don't use too much force, or you will regret it, trust me.
6. Spread a piece of greased paper on the baking tray and place the cake wet on it.
7. Put it into the oven and heat up and down at 120 degrees. Adjust the heat according to the actual situation in the middle, and turn off the heat until the surface of the biscuits is dry and there is no browning. At this time the biscuits may be a bit soft, but it dosen't matter. Take it out and let it cool on a plate. It will harden after a while. Then take them all! unit! eat! Drop!
The skills are all in the steps and in everyone's mind. This is very simple and delicious. Feel for it yourself~