1. Put all the ingredients except butter in the main ingredient into the bread machine, and start the kneading program. After the dough is smooth, add butter and continue until kneading to the fully extended stage, that is, kneading out the glove film.
2. The kneaded dough is rounded, covered with plastic wrap, and fermented in a warm, humid environment.
3. The dough that has been fermented for the first time is ventilated with a dough roll, then evenly divided into 8 portions, rounded, covered with plastic wrap, and proofed for 15 minutes.
4. After the proofed dough is rolled out to release the gas, it is wrapped with red bean paste, rounded and flattened, and cut four horizontally and vertically symmetrically with scissors.
5. Continue to cut symmetrically, that is, turn four knives into eight knives.
6. Place the finished bread dough in the baking tray, put an empty baking tray on the bottom of the oven, add warm water, and put the bread baking tray on the baking tray to start the fermentation function for the second fermentation.
7. Boil the egg mixture on the second-fried bread dough, dip the black sesame seeds in the hot water from the dough, press in the middle of the bread dough, put it in the middle and lower layer of the preheated oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. The toasted bread is placed on the grill and cooled to hand temperature before being stored in a bag.
1. Because each oven is different, please set the baking temperature and time as appropriate.
2. For an egg, set aside the amount of shabu-shabu liquid first, and put all the rest in the kneading.
3. Because the water absorption of flour is also different, please pay attention to adjusting the liquid dosage when making the dough.
4. Adding yogurt to bread will be very soft, no milk or water can be used.