1. Mix the bread ingredients (300 grams of high-gluten flour, 1 egg, 40 grams of sugar, 140 grams of milk), knead until there is no dry powder, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 30 minutes, add 3 grams of yeast (knead to dissolve) → 1.5 grams of salt (Knead out the coarse film) → 30g corn oil (knead to fully expanded state)
2. Prove the dough in a warm place to double its size
3. While the dough is rising, make a cake. Take 5 eggs, separate the egg white and egg yolk, beat the egg yolk, 1 g salt, 80 g milk, 60 g corn oil evenly, sift in 120 g low-gluten flour, and mix into an egg yolk paste
4. Add 100g of red dates, mix well, set aside
5. Use an electric whisk to break up the egg whites, add 5 drops of lemon juice, add 70 grams of sugar in 3 times, and beat to the point of wet foaming (nine times), that is: the egg white peaks on the whisk are long and not upright. The protein in the basin can be curved and pointed.
6. Add the whipped egg whites to the egg yolk paste twice, and stir evenly with a rubber spatula
7. Take the rectangular mold configured in the oven, put oil paper on the bottom of the baking pan, pour the cake batter into the bakeware, use a spatula to smooth the cake batter, slap the bakeware on the chopping board several times to remove large bubbles
8. Preheat the oven, middle level, upper and lower fire, and bake at 140 degrees for 30 minutes (the specific time and temperature are determined according to the own oven)
9. Put the cooked cake upside down on the baking net, tear off the baking paper, and let cool
10. Turn the cake over, cut into 4 pieces along the long side, set aside
11. Divide the fermented dough into 2 parts and roll them into smooth dough pieces, the size of which is larger than the length and width of the cake
12. Brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface of the dough sheet, place a slice of the cut cake in the middle of the dough sheet, brush a layer of egg liquid, and spread a layer of peanut and coconut filling
13. Turn the other cut cake over and press it on the filling
14. Use a scraper to cut 10-12 knives on both sides, and evenly divide them into small strips about 1cm wide. Use braiding method (alternate left and right, pressing one by one) to wrap the cake. When braiding, pinch the interface slightly to ensure the cake and the noodles. Piece fit. Use the same method to make another bread shape
15. Put the shaped bread into a mold covered with greased paper for secondary fermentation
16. Fermented to double the size, and the surface is brushed with egg liquid
17. Preheat the oven, middle layer, bake at 140 degrees for 35 minutes (specific time and temperature are set according to your own oven), the color is satisfactory, and the tin foil is covered
18. Out of the oven, brush the surface with a layer of corn oil
19. Cut into pieces and keep sealed when there is residual heat
20. Finished picture appreciation
1. Adjust the baking time and temperature appropriately according to your own oven.
2. During the baking process, it is found that the surface of the bread can be covered with a layer of tin foil after being colored.