1. Thaw the beef ribs and change the water several times to remove excess blood.
2. Put beef ribs in a pressure cooker, add 3 grams of soy sauce, 1 aniseed, 2 slices of Angelica dahurica, 1 slice of Shannai, 3 slices of bay leaves, 3 amomum, 1 small piece of cinnamon, 1 small piece of tangerine peel, 10 grams of rice wine, green onions ginger.
3. Cut carrots into pieces on the hob and put them in the pan.
4. Add appropriate amount of cold water.
5. Choose 20 minutes for the pressure cooker (I cut it by the manufacturer). If you buy a large piece, it will take 25 minutes. You can control the time flexibly. It takes about an hour if you don’t have a pressure cooker.
6. Remove the good beef ribs and let them cool thoroughly.
7. Slice it (not too thin, it won't taste good after eating), put on a plate, add green onion, ginger, 1 star anise, appropriate amount of salt, steam in a steamer for 20 minutes, turn off the heat.
8. Pick out the green onion ginger and star anise.
9. Pour the broth into a wok, add an appropriate amount of water starch, and make it into a sauce.
10. Serve with hot sauce.
This dish must choose beef ribs, the taste is particularly good, do not use too much soy sauce, otherwise the color will turn black.