1. All materials are ready.
2. Beat the egg yolks evenly, add powdered sugar and beat with a whisk until the color becomes lighter and thicker.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, and red yeast rice powder twice.
4. Sift the flour into the egg yolk paste.
5. Stir evenly until there are no dry powder particles
6. Take a deep cup, put it in a piping bag, and pour the batter.
7. Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Cut a small round opening in the piping bag and squeeze the batter into a non-stick baking pan.
9. Put it in a preheated oven and heat up to 180 degrees and lower the heat to 185 degrees. Bake the middle layer for 15 minutes.
10. Keep the baked biscuits tightly sealed after cooling.
Powdered sugar: I use the "powdered sugar" made of white sugar. Of course, powdered sugar for baking is best. When squeezing the batter, use greased paper if you use an ordinary baking pan.