1. Soybeans are ground into powder, or you can buy soybean powder directly
2. Put the soybean flour into a clean non-stick pan and fry until cooked through low heat.
3. Prepare black sesame glutinous rice balls, or other flavors of glutinous rice balls
4. Bring water to a boil in the pot, add the glutinous rice balls and cook until the glutinous rice balls float
5. The cooked glutinous rice balls under ice water, the skin becomes more elastic
6. Soy flour, black sesame and powdered sugar mixed together
7. Pick up the cooked glutinous rice balls and drain the water and place them on the soy flour.
It’s delicious to make breakfast, but it’s actually a bit like a donkey rolling